This notice sets out how we will use your personal data, and your rights. It is made under the Data Protection Act 1998, or (after 25 May 2018) Articles 13 and/or 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We may collect any of the following data:
- first name
- middle name
- last name
- organisation name
- organisation address
- job title
- email address
- phone number
- secondary phone number
- job type
- events you have attended with us.
The purpose for which we are processing your personal data is to facilitate greater efficiency in how CTHG and TTR engages with its community. This may include the sending of emails to notify you that we hold your personal data.
Legal basis of processing
The legal basis for processing your personal data is that processing is necessary for the in helping to ensure the effective work of CTHG and TTR
As your personal data will be stored on our IT infrastructure it may also be shared with our data processors who provide email, relationship management, document management and storage services to us.
Personal data will be held in order to make contact with individuals in particular roles. Personal data will be deleted if you ask us to do so.
You have the right to request:
- information about how your personal data are processed, and to request a copy of that personal data
- any inaccuracies in your personal data are rectified without delay
- that any incomplete personal data are completed, including by means of a supplementary statement
- your personal data are erased if there is no longer a justification for them to be processed
- in certain circumstances (for example, where accuracy is contested) to request that the processing of your personal data is restricted
You also have the right to object to the processing of:
- your personal data
- your personal data
If you consider that your personal data has been misused or mishandled, you may make a complaint to the Information Commissioner, who is an independent regulator. The Information Commissioner can be contacted at:
Information Commissioner’s Office Wycliffe House
Telephone: 0303 123 1113
Any complaint to the Information Commissioner is without prejudice to your right to seek redress through the courts.
The data controller for your personal data is the clerk CTHG and TTR. The contact details for the data controller are:
6 Willow Close